• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC to sign quarterly forms

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On a quarterly basis, I send a PDF of forms to approximately 20 people for their completion and signature. Once they sign, the PDF is returned to me for my signature and filing. 

Currently, I go through the process of assigning fields and signature blocks and send to each individual seperately....and repeat the process 20 times! Is there a way to send the same PDF to multiple recipients for their individual signature at the same time?  

TOPICS
PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kim

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described,you want to send the same PDF to multiple recipients for their individual signature at the same time.

Please refer to the correct answer marked in a similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader/sending-single-form-to-multiple-emails-for-single-sign... and see if that helps

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines