Highlighted

using adobe acrobat

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why when i open acrobat i get a constant swirly thing, the slightest movement of click and it swirls.. help.. need advice to stop this mhappening its making using acrobat unusable

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

using adobe acrobat

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why when i open acrobat i get a constant swirly thing, the slightest movement of click and it swirls.. help.. need advice to stop this mhappening its making using acrobat unusable

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Acrobat forum for you, where I hope you can get a good answer for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A lot of information missing there... Starting with: What's the exact version number of the application? What's your OS version?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 0