Highlighted

Using Adobe Pro with Morningstar reports

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  use Morningstar office for work. It requires ADobe REader ( basic free verion).

I pay for the upgraded version so I can edit and convert files etc...

I changed the default app in Services to Adobe Pro.  I was told this should be no problem by Morningstar.

I currently have to save the Morningstar basic reader file .pdf to my hard drive and then reopen it to access the upgraded Pro tools.

When I changed the default App it does open some version of Pro BUT I cannot access any tools associated with pro.  So i am back to saving to my hard drive and reopening. 

Is there anything I can do to fix this?  Is there something Morningstar can do to fix this?

Seems silly.  thanks            [Email address removed by moderator]

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, How to, Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Using Adobe Pro with Morningstar reports

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  use Morningstar office for work. It requires ADobe REader ( basic free verion).

I pay for the upgraded version so I can edit and convert files etc...

I changed the default app in Services to Adobe Pro.  I was told this should be no problem by Morningstar.

I currently have to save the Morningstar basic reader file .pdf to my hard drive and then reopen it to access the upgraded Pro tools.

When I changed the default App it does open some version of Pro BUT I cannot access any tools associated with pro.  So i am back to saving to my hard drive and reopening. 

Is there anything I can do to fix this?  Is there something Morningstar can do to fix this?

Seems silly.  thanks            [Email address removed by moderator]

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, How to, Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 16, 2020 0

Have something to add?