Highlighted

using lenovo stylus for writing on pdf in acrobat 2017

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear colleagues, I have a following problem with my Acrobat 2017 on Lenovo X1 Yoga. Previously whenever I would open a pdf in Acrobat and use my Lenovo built-in pen on the file, it would live traces, that is I could imediately start writing and making notes. By default, without any special actions (like invoking "pencil tool"). At the same time, when I touched the screen with fingers, traces would not appear , so I could use fingers for scrolling/zooming. That was very convenient. But as of yesterday, my pen by default is a "hand tool"; to leave notes I need to invoke the "pencil tol" and it does not work smoothly. I cannot understand what happened - with Acrobat, the pen driver, Windows update, etc. I did not change any options deliberately. If someone could help me restore the previous regime, I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance! Anton

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

using lenovo stylus for writing on pdf in acrobat 2017

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear colleagues, I have a following problem with my Acrobat 2017 on Lenovo X1 Yoga. Previously whenever I would open a pdf in Acrobat and use my Lenovo built-in pen on the file, it would live traces, that is I could imediately start writing and making notes. By default, without any special actions (like invoking "pencil tool"). At the same time, when I touched the screen with fingers, traces would not appear , so I could use fingers for scrolling/zooming. That was very convenient. But as of yesterday, my pen by default is a "hand tool"; to leave notes I need to invoke the "pencil tol" and it does not work smoothly. I cannot understand what happened - with Acrobat, the pen driver, Windows update, etc. I did not change any options deliberately. If someone could help me restore the previous regime, I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance! Anton

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 01, 2020 0

Have something to add?