• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using

Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to sign a very importanr document.

Nevertheless, I can't sign in and document always closing itselfs.

Why do I have to pay for nothing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what adobe product do you own (that you're using to sign)?

kglad_0-1612708404988.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

it's for pdf. I have the Adobe account with black logo. 
I'm sorry, I am an IT nitwit 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unless you're paying money for some adobe product  (eg, E-signatures & digital signing software powered by Adobe Sign you're not going to be able to convert a pdf that's not designed or electronic signing, to be signed.

print the document, sign in the old fashioned way and scan it into electronic form (if that's what you want).

or purchase an adobe product to allows e-signing and sign it in about 1 minute with your mobile device or computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pay for this: APCC. ALL MLP DRI01 N/A 1Y

to Adobe 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My guess: Acrobat Pro DC. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what did you sign up for?  is that all apps?

check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect, https://account.adobe.com

your account will show your subscription without the use of obscure acronyms.

anyway, it's all apps, it includes acrobat pro and you can use that to convert that pdf to a fillable/signable form.

and all apps includes the mobile adobe sign, which you can install on your ios/android mobile to sign from your mobile device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Adobe Pro DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

install the cc desktop app from here https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop?action=install&source=apps&productId=creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs.  ie, install acrobat pro.

open any pdf in your installed acrobat pro > click tools > click fill&sign.

google how to use acrobat fill&sign if you need help.  (p.s.  i signed a piece of paper > took > a pic with my mobile cam and added that photo of my signature to my cc cloud files so i can use it acrobat and on my mobile adobe sign.)

if you have trouble downloading, use the alternative download site at page bottom here, https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.  here's a pic of your pdf signed with my e-sig using acrobat pro:

gif.png

p.s. i removed your pdf after downloading because it contains your personal info and you really don't want that in a public forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I'm a happy man now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines