Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vertical Alignment of Form Field Contents

Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2019 May 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have created a form and don't see any way of vertically aligning the contents of my fields to the bottom.  My form contains date, text and number fields.  In doing a search, I see the last time this question was answered was in 2016 and I was wondering if there has been a new fix in Acrobat Pro DC?  If there is, I haven't found it. 

Thank you for any help you can offer.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This can only be done if the field is set as having Rich Text Formatting. In that case select the text, press Ctrl+E, click on More, switch to Paragraph and click this button:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I'll give that a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is incorrect.  Simply set the field to NOT multi-line and it will vertically center.  Rich text is not required.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The question was how to align the text to the bottom of the field, though, not to the center of it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My bad.  I should have read closer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines