• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

View PDF in Brave browser

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the Brave Brower, which works off the Chrome platform and have always been able to view a PDF attachment without having to save the document first.  That seems to have changed and now it will not allow me to open the PDF in the browser - I have save every document first.  This is rediculous!  I dont want to take up space by haing to save every single attachment!  How can I change it back to the way it was please?

Great!  what good is this forum if wont even let me post my Question!!! GRRRR.. so annoying!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Sorry, but this is definitely not an Adobe issue. Ask whoever produces the “Brave Browser” why they force you to save and then open the PDF file.

In the case of Chrome, there is a built-in, low functionality, non-Adobe PDF viewer although you can configure Chrome to simply save the file. Maybe the “Brave Browser” folks have inherited that PDF viewing code. But you need to ask them directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does this have to do with Adobe Acrobat, or Adobe in general? Contact the developers of the browser and report this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not the only one with this issue, and its not the browser - this is an Adobe issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, but this is definitely not an Adobe issue. Ask whoever produces the “Brave Browser” why they force you to save and then open the PDF file.

In the case of Chrome, there is a built-in, low functionality, non-Adobe PDF viewer although you can configure Chrome to simply save the file. Maybe the “Brave Browser” folks have inherited that PDF viewing code. But you need to ask them directly.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines