• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Viewing comments made in bluebeam signed document in Adobe

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When comments are made in bluebeam and then electronically signed, no one is able to flatten the document in bluebeam. When opening the same document in Acobat DC, where most of the users view the documents, the comments are invisible but the signatures remain. Is their a way to make comments in bluebeam after the document has been electronically signed and also have them show up in Acrobat DC?

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The question about adding comments after signing is for the Bluebeam Forum.

But the comments should be visible in Acrobat. Can you post an example file? Its possible that the visibiltiy of the comments in Bluebeam is not setup properly. 

Thom Parker - Software Developer at PDFScripting
Use the Acrobat JavaScript Reference early and often

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can try to get the answer on bluebeam support. I could post an example but it would just be one text box filled-in in blue beam and the one in acrobat blank. Thanks for getting back to me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you can add a comment in bluebeam, save the PDF, close bluebeam, open the PDF back in bluebeam and see the comments, then those comments should also be visible when opened in Acrobat.  The fact that the comments are there in the PDF when closed and opened in bluebeam means the comments are really there. So if you post an example, I may be able to figure out what is happening to them in Acrobat. 

Thom Parker - Software Developer at PDFScripting
Use the Acrobat JavaScript Reference early and often

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines