• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vincular OneDrive em aparelho Android

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon. I'm trying to link an android device to the OneDrive folder. However, the following message returns to me: "Failed to link OneDrive. Please contact your IT administrator to obtain consent". Would anyone know how to help me ?!

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-12 at 12.59.05 (1).jpeg

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue. 

I have a user who has a Microsoft Duo trying to link his OneDrive to an Acrobat Pro account on his device. You can "Add Account" but then you get the alert "Failed to link OneDrive. Please contact IT admin for consent"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! I'm having the same issue on Android 10 (app version 21.6.0.18197). Did you manage to solve it? This is crucial for my worflow, and I'd really appreciate any help.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS: Actually, the message I get is: "Failed to link OneDrive. Try again." I tried multiple times, but without success.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi - I am having a similar error when trying to link a OneDrive folder "failed to open account, contact your IT admin". Was there a resolutiopn found for this? Permisisions issue maybe? - Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines