• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WACOM TABLET AND ADOBE ACROBAT

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can a wacom tablet be used to with adobe acrobat to correct exam papers?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which model of Wacom tablet are you using?

I think the most important question is if the tablet pen device that you're planning on using with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC has an operating system that supports Acrobat Pro DC, and also, if it is packed with all the necessary drivers to interface appropriately with that operating system and your version of Adobe Acrobat.

From what I've read, only the Wacom Intous family comes bundled with all the specific drivers that are required, but I may be wrong.

Their website also have little fineprint disclaimers that state that available software depends on the model of your pen device, and  also, additional registration with other software vendors may be required (that is in addition to your WacomID with personal data that is needed in order to register  your device)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines