Highlighted

Waive Digital Signature Requirement

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey y'all

At my work place we are creating some fillable PDF documents to send via email, text, etc to support remote work. For one of them we would like to make the digital signature not require digital ID for signature. Is there a way to remove this as we create the form? When we tweak in settings it appears that if we try to remove the digital ID it wants to do so for the user making it from thier machine. Thanks.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Waive Digital Signature Requirement

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey y'all

At my work place we are creating some fillable PDF documents to send via email, text, etc to support remote work. For one of them we would like to make the digital signature not require digital ID for signature. Is there a way to remove this as we create the form? When we tweak in settings it appears that if we try to remove the digital ID it wants to do so for the user making it from thier machine. Thanks.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does you use Adobe Sign?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for response. No. My colleague is making the fillable form using Acrobat Pro. We realize we can't waive the digital ID after more research and checking with our IT team but we worry that could be a barrier to the parents (I work at a school) we need to sign these. I wonder if we tried a fill and sign option?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does you use signature fields?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, there is a field for signatures in the form that we need. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Remove the signature field when you don't want a signature.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0