Highlighted

Want a link to share a PDF for Fill & Sign

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like a link for a pdf waiver so I can share it to whoever signs up for an event. Can I create a link to that pdf which allows people to Fill & Sign without having to enter recipient addresses in up front? i.e. sending an email invite to an event, would like to include a link to the waiver so anyone interested in the event can click and sign the waiver.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Want a link to share a PDF for Fill & Sign

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like a link for a pdf waiver so I can share it to whoever signs up for an event. Can I create a link to that pdf which allows people to Fill & Sign without having to enter recipient addresses in up front? i.e. sending an email invite to an event, would like to include a link to the waiver so anyone interested in the event can click and sign the waiver.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 27, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kelley,

Thank you for reaching out.

As per your description, you are trying to create a link to the form that you can share in your invitation email.

You can either use the Webform feature in Adobe Sign. There you can either upload the form to a website or share the link to the form. The user can simply click on the link and fill it. Once they complete the form, it will automatically be received at your end. Just to inform you that the feature is not available with the Adobe Sign individual service plan.

Please refer to the following help document for more information about the feature: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/web-forms.html 

Or you can create a PDF form in Acrobat and generate a link using the "Share a link" option (ensure that Allow comments option is disabled) in the application. The user can open the link and use the Fill & Sign tool to fill the form. However, they will need to send the form manually.

You may try adding the submit button to the PDF form. However, then the recipients will need to download and then open the form in Acrobat or Reader DC. 

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0