Highlighted

Watermark for set for print only showing while viewing the document.

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having an issue with having watermarks that I have set up on documents as visible only during printing showing up on the screen during adobe sign.

Is there a way to not have the watermark show up when the document is sent for signatures?  

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Watermark for set for print only showing while viewing the document.

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having an issue with having watermarks that I have set up on documents as visible only during printing showing up on the screen during adobe sign.

Is there a way to not have the watermark show up when the document is sent for signatures?  

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 18, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like I have the same issue 10 months down the line using Acrobat Standard DC
I added the Watermark to the existing PDF with the Apperance Options set to only "Show when Printing".  This worked a treat!

After I sent the document out for signing (Adobe Sign), the resultant signed PDF now displays the Watermark on the Screen. The signed document is locked for editing, so I'm unable to change the watermark settings, but they don't report to have changed anyway!

So far, I haven't found a solution, or work around, so I'd welcome any feedback.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 0