Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watermark Issue

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Members,

Currently, I do not have any purchased product from Adobe. I am using a free product of Acrobat DC for Desktop. I believe this is a software bug. 

The issue is that when I change the page colour from white to black and text colour from black to white (from Preferences), the watermark in the page also turns from black to white, thereby causing some texts to hide behind the watermark. I am attaching two photos which will make it clear. To my surprise, this issue is not found on the Android version of Adobe Acrobat DC. Please assist me in resolving the same. Or at least please patch this bug in your next update.On White Page and black text, the watermark is OK.On White Page and black text, the watermark is OK.After Dark page and white text, the watermark becomes white. This is the issue.After Dark page and white text, the watermark becomes white. This is the issue.

TOPICS
Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks correct. Watermark is neither black nor white, so accessibility setting won’t change it. I think it stays the same light grey but now looks white by comparison.  Accessibility isn’t a night mode as found on some devices. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sir,

Please let me know what exactly should be done to resolve this issue in Acrobat DC or is it a bug in the software? It is straining my eyes. By the way, thank you for replying. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe it is working as designed. There is nothing to change. However, if you would like it to work differently you can make a feature request: https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

If you still believe it is a bug, this doesn't matter too much as it's the same form. However, use the word "bug" carefully, it means software that doesn't work as designed, NOT software that doesn't work as you wish.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Truly appreciate your knowledge, Sir! Okay, I will use the link to raise feature request and not to report any bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good luck! I absolutely agree it would be a good thing if it worked (or could be made to work) the way you expected it to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines