• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watermark won't stay the first time.

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017, when I add a watermark to a document, it won't save. I have to "Update" it and select the same watermark again for it to be saved to the document. Does anyone else have this issue? Please advise.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the exact version number of the application? What's your OS version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the exact same issue and have struggled with this for months now. I have Adobe Acrobate Pro DC (32-bit) (21.005.20060). There are no updates available. 

I typically convert MS Word documents to Adobe. I have a saved Draft watermark that I can select each time. When I add the watermark, the watermark shows up on the document. But if I close the document, the watermark disappears. I've tried saving the document before closing the document, but that doesn't change  a thing. 

I have to add the watermark, THEN update the watermark for the watermark to stick. 

Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines