• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Way to check if edits, highlights, notes are on PDF before I share with someone?

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am about to produce a 500 page PDFs to someone.  I previously highlighted some pages in the PDF, and entered text/notes on other pages.   I do not want the other person to see my highlights, notes, etc...I *think* that I have manually removed all of my markings, comments, highlighting, etc, but I am not positive. Is there a way that I can verify if there are any edits, highlights, etc to a PDF without having to manually look at every page with my eyes? 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can look in the Comments pane to be sure there are no comments listed there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Pauls!

Thank you for reaching out.

As Document Geek has mentioned above, you can check the Comments pane. 

In the application, open the PDF and go to Tools > Comment. If there will be any annotations in the PDF, it will show on the Comments pane at right.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines