• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

We can’t verify your subscription status.

Explorer ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't run Acrobat DC because of this error message. I have tried signing out and back in again. Restarting. Unsyncing the clock in sytem prefs and most recently making sure proxies were unchecked in advanced network prefs (they already were). Now what? I've wasted hours on this already and I have work to do.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Looks like the re-install has solved the problem 🙂 Thanks for your suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to verify if you signed in Acrobat with your current subscription (your Adobe ID) in another computer.

Since you may be able to use Acrobat in more than one computer but not simultaneously, you need to check in your account plans if that subscription still appears active in different computers.

To see if that is the case, go to :

https://account.adobe.com/plans 

Click on "Manage Plans" and on the next landing page scroll down and see the section "Activated Devices".

If you see more than one active computer device, just deactivate those that show older dates next to it, and leave the device that you're currently using.

See if that resolves the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks ls_rbls for that - it didn't work but it was worth checking because I did have 3 activated devices. I deactivated 2, but it hasn't improved the situation. Bearing in mind I've already tried the remedies listed in my first post, I'm uninstalling/ reinstalling Acrobat. Strangely all other Adobe apps are unaffected and work fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like the re-install has solved the problem 🙂 Thanks for your suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok great!

Good to know that you were able to resolve the issue and thank you for updating the thread with your solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines