Highlighted

Wet signature does not show

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I try to solve problem with the wet signature which was made via iPad. The signature is visible, when we open document in Adobe Reader DC, but if we use the Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020, signature is not there. Preferences in both programs looks similarly, and this problem occur on both PC, where I try it. Can you recommend me some way how to show this signature in Adobe Pro version? 

Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Wet signature does not show

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I try to solve problem with the wet signature which was made via iPad. The signature is visible, when we open document in Adobe Reader DC, but if we use the Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020, signature is not there. Preferences in both programs looks similarly, and this problem occur on both PC, where I try it. Can you recommend me some way how to show this signature in Adobe Pro version? 

Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is this "Wet Signature" applied? i.e. what tool is used? Can you post a sample?  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for reply.

It is from another company, so i dont really know, how exactly they sign it and user tell me, it is signed throw stylus on iPad.

Signature looks like this in Reader, in Pro version it is empty

wet signature reader.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would have to see the file in order to figure out what is happening. 

However, your best source of information will be the manufacture of the signing app.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 0