What happened to edited rectangles that one used to be able to put into Acrobat PDF's?

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to insert a custom rectangle around an illustration in a PDF with Acrobat Pro 2020.  That feature, which used to be standard in Acrobat, is now gone, or at least I cannot find it in the various editing screens that come with Pro 2020.  Is it gone, or is it somewhere that I cannot find?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select the Comment Tool.

On the far right of the selections/options you see a bunch of shapes, that's a dropdown menu to let you select the tool you want. To the right of that you'll see the controls for these such as the red (change colors), lines (thickness and broken or not), and text (font, size colors, etc.) These will also add a region to comment on but that's up to you. Not obligated to do that.

2021-02-20_17-55-11.png

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines