• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What happened to the interface?

Contributor ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened acrobat pro, and nothing is the same.  No tools, no sidebar.  What is going on?  Who did this and how can I get the old UI back?  How do I get the toolbar across the top of the screen back?  When I click on Tools at the top I get a child's coloring box of tool names.  I don't need adobe to tell me which tools I need handy.

Why does adobe think changing things is a good idea?  Really, it's not like we are going to quit paying.  I'd pay for them to NOT change things, actually.  I don't have time to learn something that I already know.  What a waste of my time.

Any help would be appreciated.  It is basically unusable without the tools readily available.  Maybe it is just a simple fix that I haven't seen.  I'm hoping! 

GS

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you used to have Adobe Acrobat Pro Standard 2017 and upgraded to 2020?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Sorry for the trouble you are facing.

Could you please share a snapshot of the UI that you you feel that seem to have changed for you ?

Thanks

Ayush Jain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines