Highlighted

What happens to my Adobe PDF Documents after I cancel my Acrobat subcription?

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im sorry if this has an obvious answer, I've been looking around online with no luck. Im interested in cancelling my Adobe Acrobat subscription, but what will happen to my pdf files that are labelled Adobe PDF Documents? Will they be deleted, or moved somewhere else? Do I have to go to each of my documents and export them to a different format? Or will I still have complete access to them? None of my files are stored in the Creative Cloud-- they are directly on my laptop. 

TOPICS
Cancel subscription, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

What happens to my Adobe PDF Documents after I cancel my Acrobat subcription?

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im sorry if this has an obvious answer, I've been looking around online with no luck. Im interested in cancelling my Adobe Acrobat subscription, but what will happen to my pdf files that are labelled Adobe PDF Documents? Will they be deleted, or moved somewhere else? Do I have to go to each of my documents and export them to a different format? Or will I still have complete access to them? None of my files are stored in the Creative Cloud-- they are directly on my laptop. 

TOPICS
Cancel subscription, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 11, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing will happen to them, except you won't be able to open them, unless you install another application that can display PDF files.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 0