Highlighted

What is the maximum length of pdf page that can be viewed on phone without cropping

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I exported a file to a 2 page pdf, page one of 1080 px*1080px and other being 1080px*1850px. 2nd pages gets cropped at 1495px automatically (This happens when pdf is opened in default pdf reader of android phones).

Can anybody help me with this?

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, PDF forms, Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

What is the maximum length of pdf page that can be viewed on phone without cropping

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I exported a file to a 2 page pdf, page one of 1080 px*1080px and other being 1080px*1850px. 2nd pages gets cropped at 1495px automatically (This happens when pdf is opened in default pdf reader of android phones).

Can anybody help me with this?

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, PDF forms, Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 01, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PDF sixes aren't measured in pixels. Some apps trick you into thinking they are though, how do you design them?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 01, 2020 0