What is the safest font to create an interactive textfield?

Explorer ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I´m building an interactive texfield which will contain several words and phrases which display will be triggered by the user´s command.

My concern is that I don´t know which of the default fonts the users have in their computer. I´m using Helvetica Bold in this project.

Are there any fonts that are considered the "safest" and should always be used, so that users can always read the PDFfiles?

Thanks a lot for your reply!

TOPICS
Create PDFs, JavaScript, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't need to worry about that at all. Any font you select will be fully embedded in the PDF. The users don't need to have that font installed on their machine. If you use Helvetica then it's even better, as that font comes as a part of Acrobat (or Reader) itself.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot!! It´s a relief to hear that. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines