• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

when I send pdf packages the recipient receives advertisements for Adobe but no pdf files

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 2015 Adobe Acrobat DC installed on my lame Dell computer. When I compile pdf files to send to clients, they only receive advertisements from Adobe ('get Adobe reader here') but no pdf files attached. My clients already have pdf readers and do not need another Adobe download. Any ideas what the problem is? I thought I may have a 'free trial ' version loaded but Adobe will not assist in any way to help. Thanks!!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your clients evidently are not using Acrobat Reader, and believe they have alternative readers that are OK. Well, for packages they are NOT ok. If you send out packages you need to send out clear instructions

- that Acrobat Reader is absolutely needed

- where to download it

- how to download your file and open it in Reader (not their default PDF reader)

and

- that it will not work on mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines