Highlighted

When in book view, how can I get a view of an 11x17 graphic without also getting the next page, too

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doing an electronic submittal of a proposal and want to use 2-page book view. I clearly see how to have the first page (righ-hand page) show on its own, followed by 2page book layout.  However, there are some 11x17 landscape pages within the pdf that I would like to be viewed as single pages rather than in book view, which pulls the following page alongside the 11x17 pages.  Is there a setting to have the 11x17 pages show by themselves without including the next 8.5 x 11 page with it ?

TOPICS
Create PDFs, General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

When in book view, how can I get a view of an 11x17 graphic without also getting the next page, too

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doing an electronic submittal of a proposal and want to use 2-page book view. I clearly see how to have the first page (righ-hand page) show on its own, followed by 2page book layout.  However, there are some 11x17 landscape pages within the pdf that I would like to be viewed as single pages rather than in book view, which pulls the following page alongside the 11x17 pages.  Is there a setting to have the 11x17 pages show by themselves without including the next 8.5 x 11 page with it ?

TOPICS
Create PDFs, General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not exactly. You can set cutoms zoomlevels in bookmakrs and links, but you'd have to set them up on a page-by-page (or bookmark by bookmark) basis. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 0