Highlighted

When will Adobe Reader DC stop receiving updates?

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found this.

In order to best support our valued customers, the end of product support for Acrobat DC 2015 has been extended to July 7, 2020.

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/end-of-support-acrobat-2015-reader-2015.html#main_End_of_Support

I was able to update to 20.012.20041 today.  Continuous Track 20.012.20041,

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found this.

In order to best support our valued customers, the end of product support for Acrobat DC 2015 has been extended to July 7, 2020.

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/end-of-support-acrobat-2015-reader-2015.html#main_End_of_Support

I was able to update to 20.012.20041 today.  Continuous Track 20.012.20041,

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 11, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reader DC is not the same as Acrobat 2015. The latter is a paid-for application, the former is free. The latter is a perpetual license, the former is an on-going one, etc. Reader DC is going to be supported until Adobe retires it and replaces it with a new version, which hasn't been announced.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 2