• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are my Acrobat DC Pro Fill and Sign Templates

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the Fill and Sign function in Acrobat DC Pro there is an option to "Save to Template".  How do I access the template when I need to use it again?

Once I've sent the document I see a message stating that it was saved to my document library.  The message has a link that I can click that takes me to the what I presume is the document library and I see the template there.

After closing Acrobat DC Pro I cannot find a way to get back to the document library the next time I open the program.  I've attached a screenshot of the document libary.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing. As described you are unable to locate the saved template.

Please refer to the steps provided in the help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/create-template.html#ManageSigntemplates to manage the templates.

Hope this information will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eddie,

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you want to access the template when you need to use it again.

Please refer to the steps provided in the help article https://helpx.adobe.com/in/document-cloud/help/create-template.html and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate the link, I see that I can access the templates in Document Cloud on the web.  However, I would like to know whether I can access them from within the Acrobat DC application.

When I click on Document Cloud inside the application the templates are not shown.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry to keep you waiting.

Would you mind sharing the screen recording of the steps you are doing to save the doucument to template using Fill and Sign tool for a better understanding?

Clicking on the Document Cloud tab in the Adobe Acrobat DC Application will take you to the documents  stored in the Document Cloud storage, which is different location that Document Library as it is linked to the Adobe Sign.

We are here for help, just need more information.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same issue, I cannot locate the templates in the Acrobat Pro DC app. I have saved 2 templates this morning and simply cannot find where to access the templates in the app.
Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 12.27.48 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

Thank you for reaching out. 

As you have created the Adobe Sign templates in Acrobat Pro DC, please go to the Home > SIGN > All Agreements option.

It will redirect you to the page where you can find the templates created for Adobe Sign.

If you experience any issues, please let us know.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to do this. There is no option to get to saved templates. I only shows those forms that have been sent out:

Adobe DC All Agreements.JPG

When I try the suggest link in this thread for more help and go to https://documentcloud.adobe.com , I do find my document template, but I cannot open or use it. It only gives a spinning wheel:

Screen shot 1:

Adobe online documents.JPG

Screen Shot 2:

Adobe online spinning wheel.JPG

So I have to create new sign and fills each time instea of usin a template.

Is there a fix for this? Since we are paying for the service, I would like to be able to use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problems. The usability of the product is so bad. It's not intuitive at all. Here's my situation:

1. I have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

2. I open the tools from the home screen on there

3. I sign something and save it as a template, and sent it out to others

4. I cannot access the templates, although by some stroke of luck I got to a screen where I could, once, but never again...

Is there some kind of secret code to access them!? All the help articles I read show screenshots that look nothing like what I am using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I managed to find the screen again. The only way to get to it is after you send a document for signing and say to save it as a template. Then it has a green bar where you can click on the library.

How do I get to here without having to send a document for signing?

Robert5CCE_0-1610641149193.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this exact same issue! I cannot find that document library until after I go all of the way through the save as template process. It takes a lot of time because I use some complicated forms, please let me know if there's any fix to that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue. I'll be checking back for results

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I decided to use DocuSign instead. 100 times easier to use. Not as many complex functions, but pretty much the same. You can't edit the PDF, but you can strike through lines, add fields, etc.

It's way better and I got everything set-up within 30 minutes. I spent a few hours trying to figure out Adobe!

And as per the above thread, this has been an issue since last year with no solution and no one responding to the issues. It's such a basic design problem with the app. How can anyone not have spotted it before. It's obvious if you save a template you want quick access to that template...

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please advise how to locate a template once it's been saved. I am ready to send a contract but seem unable to locate the template with all 47 fields already laid out with various properties. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing. As described you are unable to locate the saved template.

Please refer to the steps provided in the help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/create-template.html#ManageSigntemplates to manage the templates.

Hope this information will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Turns out I was assuming we could access our document templates via Adobe Acrobat DC or the Cloud App, but Adobe confirmed they are only available online via their website. Who'd have thunk?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Actually) SOLVED!!!!!

IGNORE AMAL'S ANSWER - It just sends you to Adobe Cloud on the web, his answer does not address the question of where to find your templates on Acrobat DC.

But you can use Acrobat DC to grab a template from Cloud, fill it and send it out, all within Acrobat DC.

Adobe just intentionally hid the function.

The only way I've found to do it right now is to create any random document for signing and follow the prompts, check the "create template" box just before sending, then send and click the link in the green bar at the final screen. See screenshots.

You end up creating a new template each time but as long as you don't mind clearing out a bunch of one-offs at the end of the week you can make it work. 

Super cool function...hobbled for some totally unknown internal reason. Classic Adobe. 🙄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@StageOne Creative

Unfortunately your screenshots are all in Adobe Sign. Did you have other screenshots showing that from within Acrobat Pro that you could pull in templates from Adobe Sign?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those screenshots show the desktop app - Acrobat DC - that's all already within Acrobat Pro. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amal

Ongoing problem. I have a form that is used to report various types of incidents at an airport. One page is used for description. If a continuation to another page is required because of the description length, I personally have to unprotect the document, insert a page created for this purpose, close, password, save... a pain. This document does not have to be signed.

No problem running a macro in Access but I can't even find any of the references to "Templates" in Acrobat Pro DC for Windows (work) or Mac (home). Lot of online help sources, all advising to go to Home, then do this or that but I have never been able to create a template, much less find one. Acrobat is the preferred product. Our county government has a full subscription; I have been a user and subscriber since the program went from own to subscribe. I have seen this question posed many times and have never seen a solution for a template for a plain form not requiring a signature. If this is not available, make it clear. 

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Acrobat DC app does not have any templating functions. Took me FOREVER
and a ton of questions to support and forums only to find out that the ONLY
place we can create, store and use templates with Adobe, is online at
https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/documents/agreements/#agreement_type=template
Hope that helps save you duplicating my hours and hours of research!
Stephen

--
[PI Information Removed by Moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!  You serioulsy saved me so much time!  I have been searching for my templates for only 2 days, but if I had not stumbled upon this conversation, I would be lost!  Your link took me straight to my saved templates!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the link!

Natalie

[P.I removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amazing.  I spoke with Adobe support regarding adding/removing pages to an existing Template in Adobe Sign.  I was told the was not possible using online version, that I would have to download the template, make my changes, and then upload a new template.  But I was told that the client version of Adobe software would allow for me to open a template and add/remove pages.  Appears that is not the case. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't thank you enough for this - countless hours (more) saved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2023 Jul 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so so much! This is a lifesaver!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!!! I have spent hours already looking for this, thinking it would BE OBVIOUS after you hit "save as template" Adobe we could use a makeover

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines