Highlighted

Where are my Acrobat DC Pro Fill and Sign Templates

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the Fill and Sign function in Acrobat DC Pro there is an option to "Save to Template".  How do I access the template when I need to use it again?

Once I've sent the document I see a message stating that it was saved to my document library.  The message has a link that I can click that takes me to the what I presume is the document library and I see the template there.

After closing Acrobat DC Pro I cannot find a way to get back to the document library the next time I open the program.  I've attached a screenshot of the document libary.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Where are my Acrobat DC Pro Fill and Sign Templates

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the Fill and Sign function in Acrobat DC Pro there is an option to "Save to Template".  How do I access the template when I need to use it again?

Once I've sent the document I see a message stating that it was saved to my document library.  The message has a link that I can click that takes me to the what I presume is the document library and I see the template there.

After closing Acrobat DC Pro I cannot find a way to get back to the document library the next time I open the program.  I've attached a screenshot of the document libary.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 11, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eddie,

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you want to access the template when you need to use it again.

Please refer to the steps provided in the help article https://helpx.adobe.com/in/document-cloud/help/create-template.html and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate the link, I see that I can access the templates in Document Cloud on the web.  However, I would like to know whether I can access them from within the Acrobat DC application.

When I click on Document Cloud inside the application the templates are not shown.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry to keep you waiting.

Would you mind sharing the screen recording of the steps you are doing to save the doucument to template using Fill and Sign tool for a better understanding?

Clicking on the Document Cloud tab in the Adobe Acrobat DC Application will take you to the documents  stored in the Document Cloud storage, which is different location that Document Library as it is linked to the Adobe Sign.

We are here for help, just need more information.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same issue, I cannot locate the templates in the Acrobat Pro DC app. I have saved 2 templates this morning and simply cannot find where to access the templates in the app.
Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 12.27.48 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

Thank you for reaching out. 

As you have created the Adobe Sign templates in Acrobat Pro DC, please go to the Home > SIGN > All Agreements option.

It will redirect you to the page where you can find the templates created for Adobe Sign.

If you experience any issues, please let us know.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0