• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where or how to download/install Asian and Extended Language Pack for Acrobat Standard 2017?

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to install the Asian and Extended Language/Font pack for Acrobat Standard 2017.011.30105. After searching for some time the only hits I got were to download the flanguage/font pack for Adobe Reader which does not work with Acrobat Standard. I also saw a post on this community site to add it with Control Panel -> Programs. Unfortunately the Control Panel only lists the English language - see attached screenshot.

Any suggestions/ideas? Thanks!

ControlPanelAdobeSetup.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

you have to use the multilingual installer.  i don't know if your license includes that, Download Acrobat 2017 (adobe.com)

<moved from download&install>

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you have to use the multilingual installer.  i don't know if your license includes that, Download Acrobat 2017 (adobe.com)

<moved from download&install>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines