• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where to get the Adobe acrobat 12 download

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have numerous "perpetual" Acrobat 12 licenses but I can't find where to download the program from.  They are all registered to our company.

I have been all over the Adobe website and there is no link for Acrobat 12 to download.

I tried purchasing an Acrobat 2017 standard and our licenses don't work with that version of software.

Where do I go to download the Acrobat 12 program?

Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

I believe Acrobat 12 was a name used for what is now called either Acrobat 2015 or non-subscription Acrobat DC. So long as you had a retail product go to Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC | Non-subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this to Installing, Updating, & Subscribing to Acrobat​ community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kglad links in reply #1 here https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2478335 to download program installers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks- but there is no link there for Acrobat 12.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe Acrobat 12 was a name used for what is now called either Acrobat 2015 or non-subscription Acrobat DC. So long as you had a retail product go to Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC | Non-subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If these were volume licenses there is NO public download. You can only use the volume license download, provided to your license coordinator, and must refer back to them (or take over the administration from them).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines