• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which Adobe Product will suit me

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have around 350 Codes/Publications which is available to sell. We need a software to convert pdf into flipbook with download & share restrictions for example, if a customer purchase our code, than he can download the codes pdf only 3 or 4 times only with non sharing facility.

Which adobe product will suit me?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't have a PDF flipbook any longer. It used to be done with Flash, which is now completely dead.

I would recommend forgetting about the flipbook part. Just stick with a regular PDF file.

And there's no such thing as a file that can't be shared. If you want you can prevent people from opening it, though, using a password (free, but not very strong), or DRM protection (expensive, but very strong protection).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe's DRM product is included in the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) product. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines