Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

which adobe product?

Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can someone advise which is the best product to go for please?  i would like to be able to create and share a pdf doc, users the doc is shared to will be able to edit, add and delete fields within the doc over a period of days.  eventually the doc will be need to be signed.  thanks for your help and advice.  sid.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The FREE Acrobat reader only allows users to view, comment, print and sign.

To create & edit PDF on multiple platforms, you need the full-scale version of  Acrobat Pro.

https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"will be able to edit, add and delete fields"

Do you mean fill out the form fields and change that information or do you mean create new form fields and edit other parts of the PDF?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am the original poster but cannot login for some reason so this is me again.

both, new form fields and change the info.

thanks for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made a post to one of the Restricted forums asking for your Sign In problem to be looked at.

Your origiinal ID is showiung that you are On Line, signed in, and that there are No Restrictions or Bans placed on your original username and Adobe ID sign in.

So I suggest you close your browaser, restart your computer and try Signing Back In to thses forums with your origiinal ID. Please make a record of the steps and any error messages that may come up. Screen shots help greatly.

As to your question I think you would need the Full Acrobat [Pro] DC program. Not sure about the others you will be sending this PDF doc to. But if they need to make REAL Changes to this Doc then most likely they will also need Acrobat [Pro] DC.

[Edited by moderator for clarity.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

great, thank you for the advice, i'll see if i can fix my login details as well.

sid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines