• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why are my saved, fillable PDF forms from Irs.gov now blank?

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The IRS.gov fillable forms I used and saved last week are now blank, however, I used this same laptop in June to complete and successfully save tax forms - the June documents open correctly and with the data today.  But the forms I worked on for hours yesterday and saved in the same manner and renamed in the way and saved to my same file on the hard drive are now blank!  Why is this happening?  I went back and checked IRS form, file, properties, security and it reports data can be saved in the forms.. so what change was made to prevent completed documents from being correctly saved. 

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cdj, 

We apologize for not being able to reply to your query on time.

As the scenario explained above, form's properties allows to save and fill the data in it.  So, where exactly this form has been saved? Have you downloaded or saved it locally in your computer or filled in online?

You might have saved the filled in form to a different location by a different name. If you are still experiencing the same problem, then it would be easier for us to understand if we look into the form.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem with the IRS fillable forms.  The forms that I renamed and saved back in November 2020 are now blank.  Further, other forms that I started and renamed and saved last week are now blank as well.  These forms were save as pdf on both my laptop and my OneDrive.  This is a serious issue for me. It appears that I may have to go back to keeping pencil copies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines