• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why are my tools options incomplete

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to do something simple--just add some pages to an existing file.  But when I click on "tools" there is no "organize pages," and there is no "combine files."  There is also no right panel containing a list of other tools that can be dragged over.  Where are they?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What can you see at Tools?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I see are, comment, fill & sign, export pdf, create pdf, share, stamp, measure, certificates. That's it. Nothing and I mean NOTHING else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does you use Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat DC.  The thing is, when I created the original document this morning, I HAD those tools available, now that I'm trying to edit the thing by adding a few more pages, the tools that WERE there have completely disappeared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS are you using?  I assume you've tried to restart the computer.  Tell us any/everything you can about your routine - and screenshots would be very helpful too.

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Windows 10. Yes, I restarted the computer, but that fixed nothing. When I’m in Acrobat, if I right-click on my screen, again, nothing happens—no menu including “screenshot’ comes up so at the the moment I can’t send any screenshots. I open Acrobat, open my document, then click on tools. I get only the tools I listed in my previous message. And that’s all I see. Tired of wasting my time on this, I have real work to do, I’m just gonna save all my pages as a word file and combine them that way. The hell with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines