• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why did Acrobat look like this?

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could someone tell me why my Acrobat looked like this?
The tool icons appear to be in low resolution.
The files are completely unreadable in the visualization.
Thus it is impracticable to work.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry for the trouble. As described, The tool icons appear to be in low resolution and the files are completely unreadable in the visualization.

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try to open a different PDF file and check. if its a file specific issue please share the file with us for testing.

What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC and make sure you have the latest version installed from the help menu > check for updates.

Are you on a Mac or Windows machine and what is the version of OS? Pleae try to adjust the screen resolution of your computer system and see if that makes any difference. Also please try to repair the installation (For Windows Only) Go to Help > Repair Installation.

If it still doesn't work please try to reset the preferences to default as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792... and see if that helps.

Also please check for any missing/pending updates for video driver of your computer and try updating them.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amal, thank you very much for the reply.

Regarding the questions, all the files are appearing like this. What makes it very difficult to verify it.

The version in use is 2019.021.20049. Creative Cloud itself indicates that everything is up to date.

We are using Windows 10 version 2004.

I will contact TI and try the Installation Repair tests. If it doesn't work I will try to Reset Preferences.

If I am unsuccessful, I will try to reinstall Acrobat again to resolve this.

Soon I will have more information.

Thank you in advance!

Regards

Thiago

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thiago

Thanks for sharing the information. As mentioned you are using the version 19.21.20049.

A new version for Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC is available v20.009.20074 please go to Help > Check for Updates.
You may also download the patch manually using the link https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Amal

We tried to do some of the procedures mentioned, but were unsuccessful.

We reinstalled Acrobat with the newest version (v20.009.20074) and managed to solve the problem.

I thank you for your help.

Regards

Thiago

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are glad to hear that the issue got fixed.

Feel free to contact us for any assistance required in the future.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines