Highlighted

Why Did My Bookmarks All Disappear?

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spent bloody ages sorting my pdfs and arranging all of their contents through the bookmark feature; was pretty proud of myself and then decided to "star" my two pdf docs I spent the most time catergorising. ya know? Because they were quite precious and I wanted to seperate them from all my uncatergorised docs.

Does Adobe think their bloody funny or somethin'? Is my entire afternoon just a bloody joke to 'em? Cos it bloody feels like it.

Now I'm currently decending into the deepest pits of sadness as all of my hardwork seems to have been erased... as all of my bookmarks have been wiped of the face of the earth.

I'm sad now.

Edit: I tried to get over myself and remade all of my bookmarks. They stayed for a little while and I thought "Woah...is this...really gonna work out..?" No. No it wasn't. As soon as I opened a seperate PDF, the bookmarks on the former were eradicated completely. Is there some kind of save bookmarks function that I'm unaware of? Because I'm stumped and frankly, exhausted of bookmarking now. Better off just throwing everything in the Rubbish if it's going to vanish when I'm not lookin'.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why Did My Bookmarks All Disappear?

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spent bloody ages sorting my pdfs and arranging all of their contents through the bookmark feature; was pretty proud of myself and then decided to "star" my two pdf docs I spent the most time catergorising. ya know? Because they were quite precious and I wanted to seperate them from all my uncatergorised docs.

Does Adobe think their bloody funny or somethin'? Is my entire afternoon just a bloody joke to 'em? Cos it bloody feels like it.

Now I'm currently decending into the deepest pits of sadness as all of my hardwork seems to have been erased... as all of my bookmarks have been wiped of the face of the earth.

I'm sad now.

Edit: I tried to get over myself and remade all of my bookmarks. They stayed for a little while and I thought "Woah...is this...really gonna work out..?" No. No it wasn't. As soon as I opened a seperate PDF, the bookmarks on the former were eradicated completely. Is there some kind of save bookmarks function that I'm unaware of? Because I'm stumped and frankly, exhausted of bookmarking now. Better off just throwing everything in the Rubbish if it's going to vanish when I'm not lookin'.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What app does you use?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe Acrobat app on android.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF