Highlighted

Why do some layers disappear in PDF

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a form with numerous layers on different pages activated by different radio buttons. But when try out the form clicking a radio button leads to a different layer somewhere else on the document disappearing.

I want these buttons to act indpendently so as the user progressivley moves down the form clicking buttons the layers that become visible remain visible and becoming a custom version for the user. The combinations of layers on and off vary greatly and it is frustrating to click one layer on, then click another button and find the previous (or subsequent layers disappear).

Any help would be appreciated (PS. I don't know how to do Java scripting, so if any solution(s) involve that, thank you, but it won't be much use to me).

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why do some layers disappear in PDF

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a form with numerous layers on different pages activated by different radio buttons. But when try out the form clicking a radio button leads to a different layer somewhere else on the document disappearing.

I want these buttons to act indpendently so as the user progressivley moves down the form clicking buttons the layers that become visible remain visible and becoming a custom version for the user. The combinations of layers on and off vary greatly and it is frustrating to click one layer on, then click another button and find the previous (or subsequent layers disappear).

Any help would be appreciated (PS. I don't know how to do Java scripting, so if any solution(s) involve that, thank you, but it won't be much use to me).

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 23, 2020 0

Have something to add?