Highlighted

Why does adobe acrobat pdf pack not allow me to save my pdf with my digital signature?

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does adobe acrobat pdf pack not allow me to save my pdf with my digital signature?

When working with the document, I can fill and sign, but after this is complete, I am not able to print or send with the signature added to the document. It only sends the version of the document without my added signature.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When working with the document, I can fill and sign, but after this is complete, I am not able to print or send with the signature added to the document. It only sends the version of the document without my added signature.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 16, 2020 0

Have something to add?