Highlighted

why does it say unsigned on the return, when it was signed by the party

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I send a document to a person for signature, sometimes it comes back and say unsigned, other times it says signed.

When I review the returned document, it shows the signature.

What is happening for it to say unsigned when it was signed on the return email?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

why does it say unsigned on the return, when it was signed by the party

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I send a document to a person for signature, sometimes it comes back and say unsigned, other times it says signed.

When I review the returned document, it shows the signature.

What is happening for it to say unsigned when it was signed on the return email?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A visible signature doesn't mean the file is actually digitally signed. You must look in the Signatures panel on the left to see if it's really signed, and if the signature is valid.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0