• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is the highlighting tool the WORST DESIGNED thing on acrobat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Honestly such grand of a product yet has the worst designed Highlighting tool! I simply don't understand?! 

Sidenote - You can change the colours when intending to...through many series of actions... this is not the way is should be.

Firstly, it should be easy to change highlighing colour without having the fuss to go to right click 'Preferences' and click on the colour you desire and then pressing 'ok'; yet there should be an easy toggle for the main various colours used when highlighting on the main screen or even a shortcut. This is what makes a good design, one that is flawless in its transition, one that eases human manuel imput.

I, moreover, we, want an easy highlighing tool that can easily switch to various others colours on the main page.

Even Apple's Preview has other colours you can EASILY choose from when annotating/highlighting on the mian page; simple and sweet.

Acrobat team, please fill in this area of much-neeed improvement. And also where the dark-mode for Mac's? Or am I just missing something

Kind regards, a Year 12 student - who just wants a decent-enough highlighing tool so that he can switch colours when annotating pdf's without having to go to through the fuss!!!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?