• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Willing to cancel Export PDF subscription.

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am being charged $14.99 per month for Acrobat Pro and $19.99 per month for Export PDF. I don't have any record of subscribing to Export PDF. How can i cancel?\ if I don't know the user ID and password. probably created by an ex-employee.

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there!

Thanks for reaching out. 

Adobe Export PDF is an annual subscription, for which you might have got charged 19.99$ for an year. If you do not wish to continue, then its renewal can be stopped. That can be done by logging into Adobe account itself, or you can reach out to our customer care team via chat support: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@AkanchhaS @ I'm having the same problem cancelling Acrobat Export pdf. The most recent order number is 7007347429

I'm being billed $27.46 every month! Is this even correct?  I only took it for one month and tried to cancel but there is no option to cancel this service in my account. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can do it here: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

If there's no plan under your account and you're still being charged report it to your bank and/or credit-card company. Maybe someone is using your CC without your knowledge...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines