• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows slow after activating thumbnails view

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2018 Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I salute all the participants of this forum.

I would like to know if anyone knows why when you activate the thumbnail view option in Adobe Acrobat DC preferences, Windows Explorer becomes totally slow, and the PC does not respond after a certain time. This happens if you turn on the thumbnail view option, and I would like to know how I can fix it, to be able to always see the thumbnails of The. PDF files, since it is easier for your search and Localization.

Resultado de imagen para explorador de windows lento

In advance I appreciate the participation of All.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I am having the same problem on Windows 7 / Windows 10 / Windows Server 2016 with Adobe Reader DC. In a folder with many PDF documents and when PDF thumbnail views in Windows Explorer are enabled, Windows Explorer becomes extremely slow to display the contents of each document.
In Windows 7 with Adobe Redaer XI, the same folder instantly appears on the Windows Explorer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines