• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

With New Update - Sign in required every time you open a file

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I updated Acrobat, now I am required to sign into my Adobe account nearly every time I open a PDF. To make matters worse they have made it a three step process so while I need to be working every day I'm signing in for 1-2 minutes instead of moving forward with my work. VERY OBTRUSIVE AND FRUSTRATING. Anyone else having this issue and ADOBE PLEASE FIX!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shadg,

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, application is asking to sign in everytime you open the PDF.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version goto Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 20.13.20064 installed. Go to Help > Check for updates.

Please reboot the computer once and sign in back to the application and see if that helps.

You may also look at the steps provided in the help article https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/acrobat-keeps-asking-to-sign-in/td-p/11525698?page=1 and see if that works.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for the reply. I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Continuous Release version 2020.013.20064

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are sorry for the delay in response. Have you tried the steps suggested in the help article suggested earlier, did they help?

Also, the optional update for Acrobat/Reader DC ver 20.13.20066 is now available. please update the appliction and check. Go to Help > Check for updates.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines