Highlighted

Word Hyperlinks to PDF broken only for short filenames

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a very annoying problem converting Word documents to PDF.

I use a lot of hyperlinks to PDF documents right into the Word document, then I export the Word document using Create Adobe PDF command in the ribbon.

I've noticed that when I the link points to a PDF with a filename with two or less characters the resulting PDF have a broken link.

I mean that when I link PDF file like "0.pdf" or "00.pdf" the link is broken, whereas "000.pdf" is correct.

I'm using Windows 10 with the lastest Acrobat DC and Office 365.

Anyone has a solution?

Topics

Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Word Hyperlinks to PDF broken only for short filenames

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a very annoying problem converting Word documents to PDF.

I use a lot of hyperlinks to PDF documents right into the Word document, then I export the Word document using Create Adobe PDF command in the ribbon.

I've noticed that when I the link points to a PDF with a filename with two or less characters the resulting PDF have a broken link.

I mean that when I link PDF file like "0.pdf" or "00.pdf" the link is broken, whereas "000.pdf" is correct.

I'm using Windows 10 with the lastest Acrobat DC and Office 365.

Anyone has a solution?

Topics

Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?