Word Plugin not working (Mac M1 Apple Silicon)

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

on my computer, a new M1 Mac with Apple Silicon, the Acrobat Plugin in Word does not work. It looks like this:

Bildschirmfoto 2021-04-27 um 09.31.00.png

I am using the most recent versions of Microsoft Office (which is an Apple Silicon app, I believe) and Acrobat (which is stuck on Intel).

Any ideas?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021
Hi Marian, Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described the Acrobat Plugin in Word does not work on M1 MAc with Apple Silicon. Adobe is actively working to build apps that run natively on Apple computers using the Apple Silicon M1 chip. Many of our existing apps can run on M1 devices using Apple's Rosetta 2 technology. For more information please check out the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/apple-silicon-m1-chip.html Hope this information will help...

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Marian,

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described the Acrobat Plugin in Word does not work on M1 MAc with Apple Silicon.

Adobe is actively working to build apps that run natively on Apple computers using the Apple Silicon M1 chip. Many of our existing apps can run on M1 devices using Apple's Rosetta 2 technology.

For more information please check out the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/apple-silicon-m1-chip.html

Hope this information will help

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines