• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

word to adobe

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i have written my university thesis ,now i want to conver in Adobe PDF, original file is in word formate i search but i cannot find there are paid tools any tool <spam link removed> or way how can i conver word file to adobe?

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can export the document as PDF in Word or Openoffice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Word do you have? Recent Word versions have a save as PDF that works quite good.

Abambo_0-1596440753421.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

… as long as you don't use any OpenType CFF fonts or color-manged raster images or ...  😞

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I should have said "works well for me". I'm using word as a typewriter, not for typesetting. I'm fortunate enough to have Indesign at my disposal for complex documents. 

My experience showed that Word is great for small documents mostly text, not too much images. I never tried anything like colour managed images in Word, sRGB please and ONLY pixel, no vector. I get, however, from time to time asked to rescue the formatting of word files. I would like to refuse, but they pay me a lot of money. For the money they pay me, they would have no problem buying a decent DTP program. Fonts used in those documents is Ariel, I suppose you guessed that. So yes, save as pdf works fine. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines