• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Word to PDF conversation problem - all text & images appear on left

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope someone can help. Just di dmy first word to pdf converstion. I used the WORD menu and SAVED AS PDF.  This is a picture book with a paragraph of text under each picture.  The text and pictures are centered.  After conversion, everything appeard with a large margin  and o the left side of the page.  

How do I convert to pdf from word and keep the formattig and size in the center?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Although it's gotten a little better over the years, the Save As PDF command in Word is not a very good way to get a PDF from your Word document, in my opinion.  For me, the best way (by far) is to use the Adobe plugin (The Acrobat Ribbon) that one has if Acrobat Pro is installed on that computer.  Of course that is the critical prerequisite... having Acrobat Pro.  I generally don't use Adobe's online cloud utilities, but that would also be a smart choice.

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines