• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Worst customer service in software industry

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will never buy another Adobe product. They accepted my registration on December 30, 2019 when I purchased Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017. When my laptop died last week, eventually they helped me migrate the program to a new computer. The new computer was defective and I had to exchange it. I sought assistance in migrating the perpetual product license, and this time,  over the course of three hours online chat they tell me that my serial number was registered to someone else in 2018 and that the company I bought the product from a year and a half ago is not an authorized reseller. They were not able to explain why my registration was accepted on December 30, 2019, or that everything was acceptable on March 9, 2021 when we migrated to the defective new computer.  Clearly they are trying to get me to use they subscription service rather than honor the perpetual license I purchased.  Fortunately there are other products that are just as good at much less expensive.  I will be sure to share my Adobe experience on social media and on my radio program.  

TOPICS
Cancel subscription , General troubleshooting , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?