• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrapping text around inserted image

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to Acrobat and am using it to make some final tweaks to my syllabus. I've generated a PDF with Pandoc (which itself is using LaTeX), and now I'd like to use Acrobat to add a few images into the document with styling and specificity that my Pandoc workflow wouldn't allow.

To wit: I'd like to insert a small image into the text and have that text flow (wrap) around it. When I use the "Add Image" button, I'm able to place it right where I want, but the text does not flow around it, like so:

flow.png

How can I get the text to wrap around the image?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Welcome to Acrobat!

Acrobat is not a page layout application, if you want to do something like that you'll need to it in Word or Indesign. 

Sorry, this is not under the intent of Acrobat. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to Acrobat!

Acrobat is not a page layout application, if you want to do something like that you'll need to it in Word or Indesign. 

Sorry, this is not under the intent of Acrobat. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the quick answer, Gary.

This is quite annoying!

InDesign is unreasonably expensive to access, and I don't have (and prefer to stay away from) Word. 

LibreOffice's "Drawing" environment is able to do the same sort of image manipulation in a PDF that Acrobat can. I was hoping Acrobat would add something extra for the cost, but I guess not. So it goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines