• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong email in Adobe sign

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When sending out an Adobe Sign, my email address is my personal one. I signed in with my work email, my online account and Adobe both show the new email address. Could you please assist me how to set it up right?

Thank you,

M.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Whistler

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, When sending out an Adobe Sign, the email address is your personal one and you want to change it to your work email.

Please Contact Adobe Sign support team for the specific steps to fix the issue as the steps can vary depending on the scenarios. Make sure you log in with your Adobe ID under which you have the Adobe Sign subscription. For more information please check the help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/kb/how-to-change-the-email-address-of-adobe-sign-account-adobe-sign.htm...

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines